[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

*SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: *SPOILERS* Dailies Thread

Postby AvovA17 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:42 am

Ouch, I pisorfed Stheno today. Not even into a wall, into an empty tile. He took it too seriously, 90% resists. And Binlor's boon to decrease enemy's resists is buggy, it does not work on Stheno.
AvovA17

Postby Vemb on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:09 am

Vemb

Postby William on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:36 am

"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby Magic Rabbit on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:49 am

etis atis animatis
Magic Rabbit

Postby zayyeh on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:24 pm

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Download over at ddmod.weebly.com.
zayyeh

Postby Bwrgarbl on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:17 am

* Elf Rogue in The Labyrinth *

As usual, I'm surprised more people aren't taking JJ... it's double good today, in that it makes getting around easier and solves the biggest problem for rogues (lack of HP). Health markers was opposite the Troll Heart, and so I took it... good because it doesn't take up a slot, and JJ gives me guaranteed mobility to get to markers.

Bwrgarbl

Postby AvovA17 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:17 pm

Yeah, lot's of deaths today, William, '(^+^)', MAGIC RABBIT died.
What happened? I remember I beat it comfortably without JJ and with some resources left.
AvovA17

Postby Nic on Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:00 am

It's pretty easy to go down an inconvenient route and end up between Rex and a hard place. My run ended with killing an enemy and gambling on finding another enemy down a blind path and finding Jörmungandr right after.

Dwarf Crusader in The Labyrinth

You can get Binlor here, and along with the extra altar prep and Crusader's perk you can use that collar to get a lot of piety and clear out the whole labyrinth, but maybe you should keep that Dracul altar and not make this much more difficult than it needs to be...
Nic

Postby Bwrgarbl on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:40 am

Binlor only works if you can find him. I got stuck in the position of having a choice of monsters that I could kill to continue exploring, all of which where down long corridors, with Rex uncovered. So I needed to take a guess on which one would lead to a corner and monster I could use to get Rex off my case. I guessed wrong.
Bwrgarbl

Postby AvovA17 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:10 pm

AvovA17

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons