[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Full version vs Freeware, fight!

Full version vs Freeware, fight!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Full version vs Freeware, fight!

Postby dislekcia on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:11 am

Sounds like we should make a couple of posts about the beta and our plans regarding that. Sometimes it's hard to remember that while we're dealing with where we want to be every day, that's not information that everyone who comes to the site has. We try to prevent the same sort of thing happening with game difficulty all the time ;)
dislekcia

Postby dave_5430 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:27 am

I am still not convinced.

Is there any form of screenshots or video material?

I can't find any proof of 'how awesome' this game will be, and as far as I'm concerned, 20 bucks is alot if compared to the free version. Plus, the very short 3 day demo time, missed by probably 95% of the population of mother earth, didn't make me feel any better of the quality to be expected if it's just flashed as a teaser and stuffed away again.

There is, absolutely, no information or material available anywhere. I've searched high and low untill my eyes turned red and my skin turned blue.

Give me an estimation on why you think it would be either worth the 10 bucks, or the 20 bucks I was planning on spending.
dave_5430

Postby michal.lewtak on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:02 pm

michal.lewtak

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons