[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Okay, take this!

Okay, take this!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Okay, take this!

Postby Sidestepper on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Sidestepper

Postby Rithe on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Huh. Guess I forgot about that change. Nvm then.
Rithe

Postby TigerKnee on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:47 pm

TigerKnee

Postby Crawly McCrawlsa on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:17 am

Wow... I feel somewhat accomplished now. I beat everything with just about every possible class in alpha, and lemme say, it does NOT prepare you for the beta haha. I managed to get down to the 4th or 5th level of the tower with my limited skills though.

As for all these vicious dungeons?? Arrrrg. They're beating the crap outa me. I've managed to unlock pretty much all of them, but hell if I'm able to beat them. Tryin to get the dragon one with a berzerker, but it won't spawn me a taurog alter!

The nerfs to items like tri-sword are REALLY bad. How am I supposed to use a monk and get martyr wraps? His only weapon is now basically wasted inventory space!

And these vicious dungeons... most of you guys completed em using the pre-nerf tri-sword, pre-nerf fireball ring thingy, and other such great items. Now these dungeons are more than vicious... they're insane!
I play everything in every genre. Send me a message!
Dear DD Designers, you're awesome. TY!
steam name: bobbywojo (BrbHouseOnFire)
Crawly McCrawlsa

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons