[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Does buying the game get you the latest update?

Does buying the game get you the latest update?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Does buying the game get you the latest update?

Postby aquamarine on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:12 pm

I am really loving this game and want to play the latest version. Does buying the $10 pre-order get you access to the latest build?
aquamarine

Re: Does buying the game get you the latest update?

Postby dislekcia on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:24 pm

dislekcia

Postby aquamarine on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 pm

As you can probably tell from my other post I went ahead and pre-ordered. I think the confusion for me came from the wording on the pre-order page, it seemed to me to imply that the beta is not released yet. I didn't make the connection until I saw the "Beta" tag on the play button. But that's probably just me being silly.

I was a little worried that I would have to play in the small browser mode, but there is an option for full screen mode under the menu. Good stuff!!! :D

Now, if only my boss would stop giving me work to do... :twisted:
aquamarine

Postby dislekcia on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am

dislekcia

Return to Desktop Dungeons