[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Any information about gods?

Any information about gods?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Any information about gods?

Postby The Avatar on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Warn all or warn none. One or the other, people, choose wisely...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby sweetgab on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:17 pm

I agree that there should be an "are you sure?" message before you click on an enemy that would result in death. Even NetHack gives you a warning message when you attempt to walk into (i.e. attack) a peaceful NPC, who would oftentimes turn hostile and kill you. Nethack doesn't need to punish people for pressing a wrong button - it has plenty of other ways.

I also agree that the warning message you get before desecrating JJ should be removed. Let the players figure it out the hard way - of course, do let the players know that it was only misfortune on the player's part afterwards (you don't want the player to think that it happens 100% of the time).
sweetgab

Postby The Avatar on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:30 pm

How about only if the monster 1 shot KO's you?
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby sweetgab on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:22 am

sweetgab

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons