[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Holy War

Holy War

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Holy War

Postby JonahHollow on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Alright, so I tried to send a tweet to dislekcia About a bug, or rather another one. But seeing as I'm very unuse to Twitter I'm not sure if he got it, so I decided I might as well register for the forums.

Since you rid the Wizard of his mana conversion bonus, in one of the puzzles, in the starterpack, "Positioning", it requires you to use Weytwut, to switch places with a zombie, and convert it for enough mana to use Pisorf to get pass the goat. But since this ability is gone, I'm not sure the puzzle is winnable anymore.
JonahHollow

Postby The Avatar on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Anyone seen JJ's desecration penalty? I started Laughing! :D
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:36 pm

No I haven't; got scared off by the 50% chance of death (at least without the agnostic collar).
Darvin

Postby gjaustin on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:37 am

gjaustin

Postby Darvin on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:42 am

Another bug; killing plants (Earthmother) on Hex Ruins creates level 10 Revenants.
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:22 am

I suppose you have a point there, gjaustin.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Gorgon on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Just checked JJ's desecration message :D
Gorgon

Postby lightstriker on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:30 am

I apologize if this was already posted about, however, the changes to the Wizard (Changing him so that he no longer gains the 5 mana back) makes the starter explorers pack unbeatable.

Uh... yahr.
lightstriker

Postby q 3 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:58 am

JJ doesn't seem to spawn in the Naga City arena (although Earthmother does).

The dialogue in the Deep Swamp when you 'kill' the first boss is messed up (the second boss has a floating text bubble which appears at the same time as the first boss' normal textbox with an "ok" button, and you can't dismiss the text bubble until you've clicked through all the boxes).

The small text underneath "Alchemist's Scroll" on that item appears to say +6 MP rather than +6 HP.
q 3

Postby TigerKnee on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 am

So, is new Wizard considered weaker or stronger than old Wizard overall?

I guess I must say though, that new Wizard makes more thematic sense with Mystera (old Wizard wants to convert glyphs, Mystera isn't happy with that) and also follow Alpha's functionality a lot better (Wizard's biggest advantage in Alpha is that he carries 4 glyphs instead of 3).

On the other hand, +5MP on glyphs conversion does make the Wizard become a mini-bloodmage right at the end and you don't REALLY need to carry so many glyphs seeing as how half of them suck anyway.
TigerKnee

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons