Really Enjoying the Beta

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Really Enjoying the Beta

Postby JonahHollow on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:36 pm

The best kind of things. ;)
User avatar
JonahHollow
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: Really Enjoying the Beta

Postby pRaz on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:46 pm

A larger variety of subdungeons is really good to hear. I like the current ones but some more that are "quest-like" (the altar ones, the one that generates zombies if you take the treasure) would be awesome.

Also I wouldn't mind an increased chance of finding the Witch. It's taking me forever. :(

edit: Oh, and as far as pleasing the "hardcore" crowd, I wouldn't worry - I've played NetHack and ADOM off and on for about 13 years and can win them without much trouble, and I still love this game.
pRaz
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:27 am

Re: Really Enjoying the Beta

Postby JonahHollow on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:32 am

Yeah it took me forever to find the witch but three seconds to find the philosopher stone for the alchemist.
User avatar
JonahHollow
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: Really Enjoying the Beta

Postby Zalminen on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:50 am

pRaz wrote:A larger variety of subdungeons is really good to hear. I like the current ones but some more that are "quest-like" (the altar ones, the one that generates zombies if you take the treasure) would be awesome.

Yeah, those are damn cool.

pRaz wrote:I've played NetHack and ADOM off and on for about 13 years and can win them without much trouble, and I still love this game.

Heh, I've played both of those every now and then for about as long as you and I never got even close to winning either :lol:
Zalminen
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Re: Really Enjoying the Beta

Postby mtomato on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:11 am

JonahHollow wrote:Yeah it took me forever to find the witch but three seconds to find the philosopher stone for the alchemist.

And I found the witch the second time looking for her (the first time I unlocked a race or a god), but I'm still searching for a dungeon with both the Yin&Yang sub-dungeon and the necessary glyphs.
The only time I have actually found one, I just had to mess it up by worshiping the Glowing Guardian as a Blood Mage.

Edit: I just killed Yin and Yang and all I needed was something to break the wall? And all I got was just some money?
That was a bit underwhelming considering the time it took for me to accomplish that.
mtomato
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests