How can I unlock gods/races?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: How can I unlock gods/races?

Postby gjaustin on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:45 pm

The Avatar wrote:If you convert in to TT grab poison and convert out, it is DEFINITELY worth it...

Wouldn't it take around 20 squares to regenerate enough mana to cast another CYDSTEPP, thanks to Exhaustion?
gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Yes, but if you save squares for the boss it can be incredible. And if you give Drac your hp and convert then takes even less. And chances you weren't planning on using your hp potions being a CYDSTEPPer...
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby q 3 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:41 pm

gjaustin wrote:Minor nitpick in your post. I wouldn't recommend Tikki Tooki for a CYDSTEPP setup. I assume you meant JJ instead, since TT harshly punishes use of death protection.

And yeah, Dracul makes sense as a choice. If I was unlocking 4 (so that the Crusade didn't feel left out), he'd be my fourth. I'd just hate to have to have to choose between Pactmaker or no Health Potions.

TT's potion boon is brutal for a CYDSTEPPer - it's worth two free attacks, and since your health potions are useless anyhow...
q 3

Postby The Avatar on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Unless you convert off...
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons