[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Here be Dragons

Here be Dragons

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Here be Dragons

Postby Bloggorus on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Doesnt JJ still punish with a 50/50 chance death? How could you possibly consider desecrating JJ?
Bloggorus

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:08 pm

I usually went GG and Enlightenment clears curse. If you want to go pure spike than definitely Tri-Sword.

You consider JJ desecration because you'll lose if you don't.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lagmalix on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Lagmalix

Postby Nandrew on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Nandrew

Postby Fran on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Maybe try some monk in cursed oasis as well to see what the monk thread is all about? :)
Fran

Postby Nandrew on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Oh, I definitely know what it's *about*, but then with a name like "Cursed Oasis" I'd always imagined it would give monks a headache. :P
Nandrew

Postby Lagmalix on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:19 pm

This game hates me. I had a perfect run with monk: Binor + PM + TT + weapon subdungeon + WEYTWUT&LEMMIS and my browser has crashed :lol: . I think I have had enough for at least one week. Still, the map is definitely beatable with the current monk.
Lagmalix

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:31 pm

OUCH. I believe my Monk was Binlor into GG if that helps anyone. Back when the wand wasn't booby trapped, you could destroy the wall, wand another dragon guard, and only have one of the 50% res guards left.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Lagmalix on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Managed with a Monk without any teleport/IMDAWAL trick, just by killing all the dragons. Trisowrd Orc Binor->Taurog->EM. This is by far the hardest map for the current Monk and yet it isn't as difficult as I thought, plenty of ways to win this, although some luck is definitely needed. Don't really think he needs a buff.

Now the hardest of all - Gorgon. I really doubt this is possible without the WEYTWUT.
Lagmalix

Postby The Avatar on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:55 am

Great job! Yeah, Gorgons are basically worse versions of Monks in my book. They really need a buff.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons