[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Welcome back!

Welcome back!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Welcome back!

Postby The Avatar on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:07 pm

If you've moused over the blank spot it will say the trophy name. If there are no blank spots then you can go in (just click on it). Most trophies can be collected throughout playing every dungeon (! ones too). The two trophies that need to be randomized are Zombie Brain and Meatloaf. If you have one that is mentioned on the world map that means you need to kill the specific boss that drops that trophy first.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Warlock Beard, Goat Horn, and Dragon Scale are also pretty bad after you've completed the "easy" dungeons, although getting at least one of them is fairly straight forward due to each having at least one easy incarnation.
Darvin

Postby Gorgon on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:13 am

I found Animated Armors in the vicious Gaan-Telet three times in a row! I couldn't kill more than two of them. With 150 damage and 10 death protections, they're stronger than a warlock and tougher than a meat man. Either their damage should be halved, or the AA floor in Gaan-Telet should be removed.
Gorgon

Postby moldar on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 am

moldar

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:43 am

The Vicious Gaan-Telet is impossible. If you somehow get a perfect god order and impossibly beat the armors then the Slime blobs will kill your resistances. Game over.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Sidestepper on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:40 am

Sidestepper

Postby Crawly McCrawlsa on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:19 am

Vicious gaan-telet is only beatable with an assassin so far. During my run, I even used the guitar on Horratio to bring him to level 9.
I play everything in every genre. Send me a message!
Dear DD Designers, you're awesome. TY!
steam name: bobbywojo (BrbHouseOnFire)
Crawly McCrawlsa

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:11 pm

They just changed it in a silent update.

The Avatar

Postby moldar on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:03 pm

With all the changes to income for trophies, etc, I have a request.

Can you make a summary screen for income, similar to what is done for end of game?

Something that shows:

Sword: sold for 2 gp
Bandit Scalp: sold for 150gp (+150gp from Bet on Boss)
etc.

With the new 5x modifier, changing taxidermist prices, Bet on Boss, etc, I'd like to know more about what gets sold...
moldar

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons