[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - The new "metagame" - Perfect Profiles for Classes

The new "metagame" - Perfect Profiles for Classes

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: The new "metagame" - Perfect Profiles for Classes

Postby Lujo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 am

Yes, but the vamp is unlocked by the only dungeon I'm haveing problems with now that Naga City has been nerfed and I discovered the cydstepless cydstep rogue.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby gjaustin on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:18 pm

gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 pm

You cannot unlock the vicious crypt unless you already had it. They need to fix this bug.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Crawly McCrawlsa on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:51 am

So... how do I unlock the crypt at all? Blahblah got moved... so is there no crypt for me to defile?
I play everything in every genre. Send me a message!
Dear DD Designers, you're awesome. TY!
steam name: bobbywojo (BrbHouseOnFire)
Crawly McCrawlsa

Postby The Avatar on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:00 am

Nope. At least for new profiles. Old ones keep the vicious crypt if they already have it.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Crawly McCrawlsa on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:00 pm

So... currently... I have a "Vampire Kingdom" that can't even unlock the vampire?
I play everything in every genre. Send me a message!
Dear DD Designers, you're awesome. TY!
steam name: bobbywojo (BrbHouseOnFire)
Crawly McCrawlsa

Postby Lujo on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:01 pm

You can, he's in Vicious Halls of steel. Good luck with that. It's harder than Vicious Gaan'Telet, the only difficult thing about that place are the Unity Crashes.
Lujo

Postby gjaustin on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:17 pm

gjaustin

Postby Lujo on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:03 pm

the quest Razor Blade smile requires you to beat vicous Halls of Steel with 3 classes. I'm pretty sure i've said this 3-4 times up to now.

In detail:

Step one: Beat HARD Halls of Steel with 4 classes (I did it with Monk, Wizard, Thief and Paladin). This unlocks a new dungeon a little to the left of HARD Halls of Steel. It is called "Halls of Steel" and it's difficulty is VICIOUS, as opposed to the regular Halls of Steel, which is labeled HARD. This is how you know which is which without entering.

EDIT: Step One point Five (1.5) You enter the new dungeon and upon seeing vicious animated armors, Illusions, resist lowering golems, 50 Death Protections on a fat Indomitable and 1400 HP on a fat BlahBlah, and find no 50% magic resist thingy, you go "Awwww, cmon', this is beyond insane", and proceede to beat it effortlessly with a Monk.

Step two: You beat the same dungeon, the VICIOUS one, with 2 more classes, and you unlock the Vampire.

Step three: You come back here and tell me how in the world did you manage to do it, and you post a pic, and I tell you in all honesty that you are a much better player of this game than me and I feel very gratefull that you thaught me how to beat the only dungeon in the game that I couldn't beat with anything but the Monk. Unless it involves the Bloodmage and the Warlord, or unlocking gods besides TT and GG, but I'd still be gratefull for the info.

Sorry for the tone, Unity crashes and humorous game developers got me sarcastic.
Lujo

Postby gjaustin on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:17 pm

gjaustin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons