[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Unlocking "stuff"

Unlocking "stuff"

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Unlocking "stuff"

Postby xspeedballx on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:16 pm

I completed beginner's brigade and don't have it. I also don't have all classes. That isn't looking good.
xspeedballx

Postby Lujo on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Hmmm, I don't really want to complete the beginners brigade - the new zombie dog has made me find uses for the "Impossibly-in-need-of-buffs-formerly-known-as-cursed-blue-bead-of-shop-and-quest-item-prep-defiling-underwhelmingness-with-a-rare-shining-moment-of-redemption".

I AM, however, going to unlock the warlord, as I'm looking into dwarven and orcih rogues this time, giving non gnome warlords a shot as well as maybe branching out into Bloodmages later on if nobody loudmouthed enough confirms publicly that he is indeed broken. I would love having Hero's Helm, if his old stats are unchanged, and possibly even if they are.

I really, hope it's not the Realm's Finest :(

It could be the warlord though, I haven't seen it last time around, and I think the quest was about comleting stuff with all warrior classes.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:26 pm

The quest is only unlocked if you get all the classes.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Halion on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Halion

Postby gjaustin on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:50 pm

gjaustin

Postby Lujo on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:22 am

Lujo

Postby Lujo on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:41 am

On topic: I can confirm the Witch - since the last update I've found her twice in the Halls of Steel, the hard ones.
Lujo

Postby gjaustin on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:43 am

The health penalty on mana potions was what was keeping the Bloodmage in line before. It's hard to say how much better he is now without it.
gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 am

Other than the fact that JJ Gnome Bloodmages Rip apart all reasonable levels. And some unreasonable ones. (Possibly even the vicious Halls of steel with a Conversion stone and a Keg of Mana. Especially since you start with BLUDTUPOWA)
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:47 am

Lujo

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons