[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Here be goats!

Here be goats!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Here be goats!

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:35 am

It has the Havendale Bridge Tileset. It starts with a sign that says to Draco that he should hide his heart better. You walk further and Draco's Heart is waiting. It says +2 hp upon level up and something about exp to the owner. In my excitement I grabbed the heart. BIG MISTAKE. Draco (A level 9 dragon with counter fireball and some other abilities) blocks your exit. And there are rivers on both sides so you can't ENDISWALL. If you WEYTWUTed him you could escape.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:44 am

It was a complicated task I believe. Berserker Camp? Magma Mines? Eastern Forest? Ugh.. I'm not really sure, but I'm gonna look for it.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Abraxas on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 am

You can convert the heart to kill the dragon, which essentially renders the subdungeon useless, but at least lets you get out alive.
That which is not dead may eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Abraxas

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 am

Oh. Where'd you find it? And what's the hearts conversion rate?

The Avatar

Postby Abraxas on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:48 am

I can't remember the heart's conversion rate but I'm pretty sure it was very low. Also I'm not sure what you mean by "Where'd you find it?"
That which is not dead may eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Abraxas

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:50 am

Where did you find the subdungeon. Because some are location specific.

The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:50 am

Can you move thae dragon in any other way?

And there seems to be location specific subdungeons, at least there's one in the berserker camp. I'm guessing this one will be in another complicated task area, devs maybe want us testing those out for some reason (might have something to do with the quests being way too hard, and areas giving newbies legitimate problems).
Last edited by Lujo on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Abraxas on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:52 am

Ah, I'm afraid I don't remember that, since I only came across it once. It might have been in the east, maybe the berserker camp, but I can't say for sure.
Abraxas

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:53 am

Actually with nerfed bosses and the fact that you use a Sorceror and not Wizard for part 5 they're pretty easy.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons