[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Sparkly and Chuggy

Sparkly and Chuggy

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Sparkly and Chuggy

Postby gjaustin on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 pm

gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Nice! That strat needs only minor scumming, and no glyph or item requirements.

I think the body pact is broken for me. I'm only getting 1 resist per enemy, not 1 resist per hit...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:26 am

I did it! Thanks to a very heavily used Agnostic's Collar and four Schadenfreude Potions.

Preps were Translocation Seal, Dragon Shield, +gold, Scout Player, health->attack, 2 extra potion shops, +10% badge, and Scaden/Reflex/Whupaz for potions.

Worshipped Binlor for Stone Fist, then converted to Taurog for +15% physical resist, then converted to TT for two levels of Tikki's Edge, Dodge, and two Reflex/Quicksilver Potions. Then in the arena, I used the Agnostic's Collar to convert to GG, take Humilty then Enlightenment, then Mystera to get my MP up to 18, then JJ for Petition and Health Boost.

Killed Bleaty thanks to my 65% resists and a Reflex potion, followed by a Deathgaze. Killed Tomothy by Fireballing him down through the use of Schadenfreude Potions. I beat everyone else through a combination of regen fighting, using potions, and taking a 75% last chance from JJ. I had enough resources left to take off another 20 or so levels of Death Protection after I killed the boss (Death Gaze + Knockback >> Death Protection).

Based on this run, I will say, with a significant amount of confidence, that the bonus potion shop prep is AMAZING. And Agnostic's Collar is still absurdly good, but everyone already knew that :)
Last edited by gjaustin on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
gjaustin

Postby gjaustin on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:35 am

gjaustin

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons