[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Sidestepper's Newbie-Friendly Annotated Playthroughs

Sidestepper's Newbie-Friendly Annotated Playthroughs

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Sidestepper's Newbie-Friendly Annotated Playthroughs

Postby Kuranes on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:38 am

"Which farm animal is featured prominently in Desktop Dungeons?" "Snakes"
Kuranes

Postby The Avatar on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:23 pm

I didn't take the golden cup in the bazaar, but it makes elite items (unlocked through Bazaar level 3) much more likely to spawn.

The refreshment boon is a 50 piety boon from Mystera that restores half your mp when you convert a glyph.

I assume you mean the one behind the wall? Those are secret subdungeons. If you ever se a square blocked in on all sides, try to get to it. They're great.

The whupaz potion is a witch 3 potion whose effect is never to be put on the forums. NEVER! And it's super great for vicious dungeons. Although I easily could have won without it, as I had 4 schadenfreude potions.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Sidestepper on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Sidestepper

Postby q 3 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:27 pm

When you have the Trisword as part of a CYDSTEPP strategy, you should generally try to quaff your health potions as soon as you can make good use of them. (Unless you're going for Feeling Parched, in which case why are you using the Trisword? ;) )
q 3

Postby Kuranes on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:28 pm

"Which farm animal is featured prominently in Desktop Dungeons?" "Snakes"
Kuranes

Postby Sidestepper on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:30 pm

EDIT: Eep! Wrong thread!
Sidestepper

Postby gjaustin on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:48 pm

gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:27 pm

I was trying to use as little rescources as possible. I was fighting how I would fight something where I'll need to preserve every rescource I can to win. Like I'm fighting Horratio.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am

gjaustin

Postby Lujo on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:10 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons