[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Preparations

Preparations

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Preparations

Postby gjaustin on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:31 am

gjaustin

Postby Darvin on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 am

Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:55 am

Yeah, they look like a green tinted shop. I don't know much about being colorblind, but purple might work better and it would look good/fit with theme.

Not selling more than one of the same potion sounds reasonable.

Wait, Midas Gloves and the other two mentioned don't have quests! They're from easy dungeons. Well, that prep's better than I thought...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:57 am

gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:07 am

Weird. Well, it's actually pretty good then. Fire sword, agnostic collar, Midas gloves, soul orb, and viper ward all guaranteed! Unless it's easy and quest items...

Speaking of quest items, I think they scrapped the zombie dog...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:13 am

Quest item prep was essential in all the soul orb scumming endavours. You practicaly HAD to have it to do Gaan'Telet with anythin on a non-selective unlock profile. And if Bleaty has mana burn, you probably still do.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Ah! That's why the tower took ahem of scumming for me!

The Avatar

Postby q 3 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 am

A couple preps that I think would improve balance a bit: replace 2 MP boosts with 2 mana potions, and replace 2 HP boosts with 2 health potions.
q 3

Postby Darvin on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:13 am

2 MP prep isn't bad at all, particularly for humans. Having 15 mana conveniently means each mana potion restores 6 MP. Swapping boosters for potions might be a thought for the health boosters, though. Pretty much only Rogues value health boosters highly enough to want more of them...
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 pm

But it's not a half bad prep for pure Melee berserkers too...

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons