[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Kingdom Renovators

Kingdom Renovators

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Kingdom Renovators

Postby The Avatar on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:52 pm

And thanks for breaking Vamps!

Just checked, and Enlightenment is the same. So he sucks. A lot.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Kinsman on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Thanks a lot, the changes to the player and monster parts of the UI are perfect, very easily readable once again.

Still not using the paladin and now GG either.
Kinsman

Postby Gorgon on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Now that the old dwarves are back, I think I'll give the paladins a new chance.

...No PISORF changes? :(
Gorgon

Postby Ara on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:41 pm

I don't understand the Vampire change. Oh well, devs are probably working too much and need to decompress. :)
Ara

Postby dislekcia on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:51 pm

dislekcia

Postby eytanz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:08 pm

I don't know if this is what Sidestepper meant, but I met JJ in his sub-dungeon and ended up worshipping him, then left the dungeon - but he did not unlock (can't see him in my church), and I have not met him since. I'm not sure if this is a bug or whether there was some additional action I needed to take to actually unlock him.

Is the fact that you can't see future boons - or even their costs - deliberate or a bug? I'd like to add my voice to the people who find it annoying as it seriously penalizes new players (for whom gods will be trial-and-error) while merely inconveniencing experienced players (or those who look up the wiki).
eytanz

Postby Sidestepper on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:34 pm

I reported it last week in the bugs thread, but I guess it got missed. When you find JJ's special subdungeon, his script does not trigger. There are no text boxes or special events. You can walk up to his altar and even worship him normally, but he doesn't get added to pantheon, the church doesn't acknowledge his existence, Pactmaker will still refuse to make his final appearance, and you can continue to find JJ's special dungeon as long as you adventure int he north.

Most annoyingly, this means that I have been stuck at 2 altars, when I could be having 4.
Last edited by Sidestepper on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sidestepper

Postby subanark on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 pm

I like the idea that Humility has a low piety cost. It is effectively a bonus you gain with the cost of being locked into a god that is hard to please.
subanark

Postby Darvin on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Last edited by Darvin on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darvin

Postby dislekcia on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:24 pm

GG was too powerful because he rewarded already optimal play. The gods are there to mess with optimal play in interesting ways, GG wasn't doing that at all.

The boon mouseover thing was a bug that snuck in late last night. Just updated to fix that and the new profile crash bug.
dislekcia

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons