[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Kingdom Renovators

Kingdom Renovators

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Kingdom Renovators

Postby The Avatar on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Nice! How? And why use a berserker?

Speaking of The Avatar, I'm gonna go for an 100% completion on him. All medals except for hoarder are easy with a vamp, and I think 5 mp CYDSTEPP can get that one.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm

gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Dang, that's hilarious. I don't think any boss will ever be more ashamed. A fireball-wielding berserker? That's got to hurt the pride.

As for my 100% play through, I officially have all the badges. And 4 classes. Just 14 classes to go!

EDIT: 9 left! Just use MA balance fireball strat above for all classes. Won with a fighter. A FIGHTER!
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:56 pm

The funny thing for me is I always play an elf, and start fireballing the 50% physical res guy at level 4. Then once I level up once or twice he's dead. Next goes death gaze, then poison, then Magic res, and last counter fireball.

EDIT: Just won with a TRANSMUTER. Didn't even get Mystic Balance, although I did pull a Crystal Ball. Had to use Whupaz on the counter fireball guy :( Won with my second to last fireball.

The Avatar

Postby Kinsman on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:42 pm

So GG punishes killing plants with -18 hits. Why?
Kinsman

Postby The Avatar on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Plants are considered level 10 monsters by the game engine. It's just like how killing EM's plants in Hexx Ruins used to create level 10 revenants. So he punishes your "higher level" kill of a plant.

I officially have 82% on The Avatar. Just Paladin, Monk, Sorcerer, Gorgon, and Half-Dragon left!

The Avatar

Postby The Avatar on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:28 am

I just have Gorgon left! I'm not really sure to do that though. Any tips?

The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:53 am

gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:17 am

Almost had it. ALMOST. One more hit... :shock:

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons