Silent Update?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Silent Update?

Postby The Avatar on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Muhaha! I have mastered you Kinisssch!

It really wasn't that hard either...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:28 pm

You have too much time on your hands...

Don't leave us working adults too far in your dust ;-)
Darvin

Postby Fran on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:07 pm

I'm wondering if you'll do it again after the game has reached it's final balancing :)
Fran

Postby The Avatar on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:10 pm

It's too bad there's no auto-win strategy for Dragon Isles... Or Namtar's Lair... Or VHoS.

I dunno, I'm not even abusing things. Not counting how I got Hoarder or Purist (Vamps and 5 mp CYDSTEPP!), I only used mystic balance and a crystal ball for The Avatar, and poison for Tiki Tooki.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby booooooze on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:25 pm

I'm stuck on stupid vampire in naga city... should have done him when he was godly...
booooooze

Postby The Avatar on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Glad I already got all of my Vamp wins. Cause he kinda sucks now. Believe me, the only way to win before was getting 90 DR.

The Avatar

Postby Lagmalix on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:47 pm

The new vamp is useless. He is even worse than the transmuter and that's quite an achievement. A tank class with no weakening and corrosion protection, yeah right. I have also completed the Avatar dungeon with every class but him (didn't do it when he was obviously broken). I have to say it's by far the easiest vicious dungeon but I really enjoy it, hopefully the devs will leave it as it is, with only minor changes.
Lagmalix

Postby The Avatar on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:06 pm

It's definitely my favorite by far.

But the new Vamp isn't useless, just bad. And the only reason the transmuter's better is he's a great spell caster class. I think making the Vamp 2 DR for 40, or 3 DR for 80 if the other one is too strong.

The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:35 pm

I still think the Vampire is at least stronger than the Crusader. He's certainly one of the weaker classes, but he at least works.

What I think he needs is probably either stacking Health added to his conversion, his DR on conversion be made stacking, or First Strike.
gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:39 pm

The crusader is better. I can beat Naga City and Demonic Library with him, but not with a Vamp.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons