[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Monster Status UI

Monster Status UI

All things Desktop Dungeons

Monster Status UI

Postby PhantomTollbooth on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Is there a way to see greater detail for the status effects of monsters. For example in the first level i used "WEYTWUT" to get to the super secret extra gold, and the meat man now has "slowed". But every time I try to hover over slowed to get a tool tip on what exactly it does, but as soon as I move the mouse off the monster on the map it deselects. I'm sure you can tell me what slowed does, I'm guessing it give me first strike once, but you should consider implementing the tool tips you have for the character abilities for monster statuses if you haven't already.
PhantomTollbooth

Re: Monster Status UI

Postby dislekcia on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:14 am

Right now, no. Although there will be a detailed effects codex in the final game. Plus we're working on alternate control schemes that allow selection of monsters and thus hovering over monster status effects. Although you wouldn't get any more information than you can see right now - that's as verbose as those effects get right now.
dislekcia

Re: Monster Status UI

Postby gjaustin on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:09 pm

gjaustin

Return to Desktop Dungeons