[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Return of the Unofficial Suggestions Thread

Return of the Unofficial Suggestions Thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Return of the Unofficial Suggestions Thread

Postby Darvin on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Darvin

Postby Kevin on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 pm

The Last Run function would be a ton more useful if it included preps.

...especially when trying to defeat a particularly troublesome quest (I'm looking at you Dark Souls, ugh) and have a tendency to accidentally suicide. I finally got the AAs on the first level and was so excited I got killed by a goat. :oops:
Kevin

Postby gjaustin on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:50 pm

gjaustin

Postby Darvin on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:59 pm

On the other hand, the relative benefit of the "slow" effect was increased, so entanglement is better. I will agree that overall it was a stealth nerf to the Earthmother. She desperately needs buffing, and her biggest problem is that she doesn't have enough useful boons.

Right now there's just vine form and entanglement; vine form stops being useful at a certain point, and entanglement has little potential for repeatability, while greenblood is completely useless. Because she has so little in the way of boon offerings, you almost never run into an issue with plant creation so clearance isn't needed outside of Ick, and she can't use all the piety created by plantation...
Darvin

Postby gjaustin on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:26 pm

gjaustin

Postby Darvin on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:38 pm

It's redundant with Vine Form, though. Anyone low enough level for Greenblood to even work is low-enough level that Vine Form is fricken awesome.
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:17 pm

The only time I ever use Corrosion is for No attack wizards, before I convert to MA.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:45 am

Let us have a second locker to put items into that we want to spawn in shops. The locker can be big, say 15 items. You may only put 1 item of each type into it, only items that you can actually buy from shops and if a shop spawns that tries to sell a black slot that shop just doesn't spawn.

To make sure that shops pick items from this locker you must take a prep from the Bazaar, so this opposes the apothecary prep.
Joist

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:09 am

The items cannot be unique and they cannot be in your locker.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:59 am

Yep, perfect.

What are unique items though?
Joist

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons