[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Ask QCF a question

Ask QCF a question

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Ask QCF a question

Postby neongrey on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Here's a variant... if there's a cost associated with the Android verion, are you going to make us pay again if we've already paid for the PC version? (She asks cheekily, not really unwilling to pay again but feeling cheap today)
neongrey

Postby johndramey on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 am

Hey there QCF team. I was just wondering about the possibility of more of your super awesome "Desktop Dungeons Exclusive Edition" pre-orders going up? I've already pre-ordered the Special edition, but since I've put so many freaking hours into the freeware game I would love to get in on the $75 love. An actual mention in the game would be so boner inducing I think I would pass out from lack of blood circulation. So... How about it?
johndramey

Postby dislekcia on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:45 pm

dislekcia

Postby johndramey on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:56 pm

johndramey

Postby bkteer on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:58 am

Just wanted to confirm a few things with you guys

Will all the bonus classes be in the commercial game?
Will all the special races including the 4th special race unlocked from boss hive be in the commercial game?
Are there going to be more classes and special races in the commercial game?

Apart from this, kudos to making such a wonderful game.
bkteer

Postby zeemeerman2 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 pm

zeemeerman2

Postby dislekcia on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 am

dislekcia

Postby TigerKnee on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:45 am

TigerKnee

Postby dislekcia on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:34 pm

dislekcia

Postby zeemeerman2 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:49 pm

If all is connected to the interwebs, it leads me to the next question (this Ask QCF a question thread is really effective! ^^):
- Multiple profiles and names on accounts:
Are you able to name a profile the same on two accounts? (like account the account of dislekcia and the account of zeemeerman2 have both a profile named "Hello world") If so, I can understand for purposes of offline play, where you can't always check name availability. But the other way around, for online high score ranking purposes, you might not want to take the same name. Otherwise it might get confusing when looked up. "Now which of them is MY score? Hello world 2350 points or Hello world 2450 points, which was it? I only played once, that's true." Sorry if I'm not clear, but do you understand what I'm saying?

- How is your stance on account sharing (e.g. can I share my account with my little brother, etc... For a matter of comparison; Blizzard from World of Warcraft says this: "Our Terms of Use prohibits the sharing of accounts except in the situation where a parent or guardian authorizes access to one child." Source: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article. ... leId=20576)
zeemeerman2

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons