Joist wrote:It does have an effect on mana pots and schadenfreude but if you are going for feeling parched and specialist then you can't use the pots anyway. Oh and I guess you can't take the schadenfreude if you are going purist and you can't buy the schadenfreude anyway if you are doing miser.
Lujo wrote:Yeah, Joist is really putting an effort into dismantling the game (thumb's up).
However, I think there should be a thread about curbing the power curve a bit, since there were a bunch of important long-overdue consensuses all over the place, thanks to his and Avatar's efforts.
How about a thread with the following requests (and discussions thereoff)
1) Fix crusader issues - so we can see/prove wether the insane catapulting is a "Crusader is imba" issue. I think it's bigger than that, but Crusader might still be super-efficent due to bugs.
2) Fix burndayraz issues - again, what Joist has been doing with that thing is absurd in and off itself. We can't have a proper "appropriate challenge level" (not to say balance, to avoid "ITS SINGLEPLAYER!" trolling) discussion if you can mop the floor everywhere with a starting glyph.
3) See if and how the end game content can be made challenging in ways other than making people rely on tactics that are applicable elsewhere, and especially tactics which end up "teaching" players that ignoring content is the way to go.
4) Bring monsters in line a bit, so "strategy" doesn't necessarilly devolve into searching for an equivalent of Goats and slaughtering them. There has to be more ways to play this game than that.
5) Nerfing the damned AA's, in any case.
Enough people ok with this?
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests