[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Monk(y) Island

Monk(y) Island

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Monk(y) Island

Postby Darvin on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm

I don't think anyone enjoys having crappy stats overall, but they're interesting at least.

Too bad Taurog doesn't offer %W attack anymore, or Orcs would be pretty beast.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Gorgon on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Gorgon

Postby The Avatar on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:35 pm

No, I haven't had a chance yet, although half-dragons are better too.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:26 am

Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:40 am

I personally support the glyph locker idea for the Wizards Tower. Also, thief preps need to be changed. I say make it work this way:

Guild: Adventuring Locker
Thieves Den: Make different subdungeon preps determining what kind you get. (i.e. Basic would be the one with the Genie and the mana potion, the one with some gold piles and a potion, etc.)
Church: It's fine with a few revisions.
Wizard's Tower: Glyph Locker please! Even if it is only for beta testing, it would help weed out a ton of glyph exploits.

The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:04 am

Hmmm... Bet on the Boss needs to go since it's only used for alchemist scroll exploits, and there are two unused slots in the thief guild, so the booster swap preps could easily be migrated and leave the wizard guild open for glyph preps.
Darvin

Postby Mister Bile on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:13 am

I'm still using Bet On Boss when I'm dealing with doable 5x bonus dungeons, to help finance my losses on the harder runs.

Can't say I ever use it at any other time, though. The risk/reward seems a bit too puny to bother with.
Mister Bile

Postby unentschieden on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:30 am

unentschieden

Postby Darvin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:44 pm

I quite like the booster swap preps, so moving them to the thief guild and dumping the bet on the boss is my vote.
Darvin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons