Okay, I'm just going to go ahead and jot down some notes and ideas, feel free to comment, agree, or disagree.
Have you ever noticed that in the starter pack each puzzle teaches to things, the element its named after, but also a class related to the element. For example, the experience puzzle both teaches you about the formula, and shows you the fighters death protection/+1 exp. Here's what I think the next few puzzles should be.
1. Resistances (Berserker, uses superior magic resistance to kill a level 2 magic monster, instead of a level 1 physical. Finish meatman behind warlock. Boss level 3 firstborn. Just hack till he dies.)
2. Regen Fighting (Monk, use LEMISEE to nab tiles outside of your ring of walls to kill a level 2 boss. Convert LEMISEE once you run out of tiles for the kill)
3. Slowing (Rogue, must kill two level 1 goblins in a row before two bandits. Boss is a level 2 goblin that 1 shots you. Slow him, then kill.)
4. Ordering (Sorcerer, teaches how sometimes you want to fireball first, or sometimes you want to fireball last. Melee a monster, fireball to heal, melee to hit, melee to kill level 2. Boss is a level 3 Wraith. Fire all you fireballs and then convert for the kill)
1. Death Protection (Warlord, use sword and shield provided to hack the level 1's to death. Use two protections to beat Bleaty. Convert glyph for your last shot Which level 1's you pick matter.)
2. Debuffs (Paladin, fight a snake, heal to max, fight a wraith, a snake, an acid blob, and a naga. Use hp potion right after wraith. Boss is Tomithy Longdall, convert glyph before attacking.)
3. Poisoning (Assassin, poison to kill a level 2 with the 10 provided tiles.Convert the glyph and finish with first striking a bandit. Boss is Frank level 2.)
4. ??? (Bloodmage needs a new form. If it doesn't change then Sanguine could work.)
1. Conversion bonus (Transmuter, use ENDISWALL and mana potions to rack up resistance for every attack. Use resists and converting ENDISWALL for +20% attack to kill the boss. Enough mana to destroy exactly 10 walls. It matters which monsters you use your ENDISWALL resists on.)
2. Attack Bonus (Crusader, utilize momentum and first strike to kill boss/monsters. Boss is Bleaty)
3. Shopping (Tinker, lots of gold and available items at the beginning, much choose correctly to win. Boss is Bleaty, use bought schadenfreude to kill him with fireballs.)
I'll add more elaboration and pack suggestions soon.
I speak chaos.