[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Extending wiki informations

Extending wiki informations

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Extending wiki informations

Postby Madness on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Tried my hand with some examples for the Thief page, it does lack some opinions on the effectiveness of some pairings tho.

Maybe a synergy rating? Maybe specific combination builds?
Madness

Postby Madness on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm

QUICK: does dodge work with any kind of attack? Read: Magical attacks, counter-fireball attacks ... etc?
Madness

Postby Darvin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Magical attack yes, not sure on counters fireball (in practice due to a rogue's massive physical attack they would never want cast fireball against such an enemy). Also, you can dodge the effects of plants, which is a great way to farm piety with Tikki Tooki and Jehora Jeheyu. This is especially nice if you're going for chaos avatar, since that will instantly remove any status ailments you suffered from attacking those plants. It also makes Earthmother->Jehora Jeheyu or Earthmother->Tikki Tooki great progressions for a Rogue.
Darvin

Postby Madness on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 pm

I kind of need to know before I write the entry about dodge in the wiki. :<
Madness

Postby Darvin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Guess you'll have to experiment. Take a dwarf rogue into halls of steel, prep Magnet:Fireball, and find a level 1 illusion then keep hammering him till either you dodge or you're convinced you can't dodge.

This isn't the kind of thing any of us would be likely to know, since it's a purely hypothetical situation in the current build.
Darvin

Postby gjaustin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:51 pm

gjaustin

Postby gjaustin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 pm

gjaustin

Postby Madness on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Guys it's a wiki, please see if you can help directly, btw, I don't have everything unlocked yet, and the little time I can spare I'm trying to work into template development. :/ Sorry if I'm asking too much.
Madness

Postby The Avatar on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm not really sure why I would want to do the Half-Dragon, but I guess I will...

Also, anyone who wants a dungeon page "template" look at magma mines.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Darvin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons