[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Extending wiki informations

Extending wiki informations

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Extending wiki informations

Postby Darvin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:31 am

Darvin

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:34 am

Free Pot
Free Booster
Empty Hall (the one that dracul leaves)
Computer Golem (?)
Swap mana pot for 2 health pots
Joist

Postby Darvin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:36 am

Heh, almost completely forgot about the free booster. That subdungeon is nice because it offers so much exploration space in addition to a free booster and a level 5 kill.

Then there are the 5x5 subdungeons containing a level 5 goo blob that drops a healing potion or a level 5 djinni that drops a mana potion.
Darvin

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:42 am

Ya, that was the "Free Pot" I mentioned. Maybe "FIght for Mana Pot" erg I'm terrible at names.

Just setting up the summary table so I can show you what I'm thinking for the subdungeon page.

edit: So I thought something like this

http://www.qcfdesign.com/wiki/DesktopDu ... ubdungeons

A little bit showing what the entrance to the dungeon looks like so new players can scan for the one they want to find, a link to a more detailed info page and a short summary.
Joist

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 am

Oh I already stuffed something up. "New World Order Entrance.png" should be "Subdungeon The New World Entrance.png". Grr.

I'll just upload again, can you delete the misnomer?
Joist

Postby Darvin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 am

Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:06 am

Be careful with the opening view. It could mislead new players who don't know its randomized. I think empty hall is a bug, I've seen blood fountain this update, what's hit ball, and don't forget the monster shop.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:15 am

Oh yeah, monster shop.

HitBall is a really shitty subdungeon, IMO, no offence devs. No dark tiles, you get the option to fight a monster which is scaled to your level and does/takes normalised damage to win 5 then 10 then 15 gold (you can do it 3 times).

Oh, for pre-explored subdungeons should I go with the entrance pic or take an identifiable 3x3 tile section (9 of the plants in the Vampire Chef subdungeon, for instance)?
Joist

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:16 am

Lame. What about that one with the potion that converts your stats?
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 am

Yeah, that too. I'll fill in all the summary info now actually and we can discuss what was missed and subdungeon names.
Joist

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons