Extending wiki informations

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Extending wiki informations

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:30 am

What's this? It's like the Mothers dungeon but more gold instead of a pot.

Joist

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:36 am

What's with the ones that just say name on them?

That is the story of how the northern empire ended. The top 5 are the demon lords, the final one it is unclear. If you keep scumming and follow the chain, they do something wrong, but Mystera doesn't want to punish them because they are her followers. Unfortunately JJ is fine with punishing them. The final one reveals how JJ sent everyone insane, which lead to the downfall of the Northern Empire.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:37 am

The name ones are copy pasted blank cells rows.

Oh, weird. Do they all contain the same loot just different signs? If so I'll give them a single summary.
Joist

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 am

The name ones are copy pasted blank cells rows. Err... what? Please explain.

Yes, they are all identical except for the sign. On the specific page please record all of the signs for posterity. DD Historians (namely myself) will be most pleased. Plus, its kind of cool to see what actually happened, as the devs are always talking about the mysterious downfall. If you write the text I'll explain/put it in order.
Last edited by The Avatar on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:45 am

Ya ya, I'll do all the summaries and then once the page names are agreed on the individual subdungeon pages will be much more detailed.

For an explanation take a look at the page source (I assume you have a wiki account), I just copied a whole bunch of rows so I could power through and just fill in the names.
Joist

Postby Madness on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:47 am

Working on some templates along with the new navbox, if someone could upload the classes icons it'd be fantastic.

Just click on the red names here (http://www.qcfdesign.com/wiki/DesktopDu ... te:MainNav) and upload the human version of the icon (I know I know, I hate the human bias as well, but sadly it's also how the game handles the generic icon).
Madness

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:47 am

Sweet!

Actually I have in admin account, so I'll take a look and add any you miss.

We already have a full Navbox. It's called {{DD2Nav}}.

The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:51 am

He's aware of DD2Nav, he's already made a tweak to it. I've made an effort of plastering it everywhere there's full-version content, so it's pretty hard to miss DD2Nav...
Darvin

Postby Madness on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:55 am

I know about dd2nav, making a new one keeping the old one under control in order to tweak every detail as I go.
Madness

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:04 am

What is the correct word for a buff? Sanguine for instance or the goat piety buff that gives +2 piety on goat kill. The type of powerup that shows up in the character picture box.

Is there a proper word for that?
Joist

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons