[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Strategy Thread for talking about Strategies

Strategy Thread for talking about Strategies

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Strategy Thread for talking about Strategies

Postby Leotamer on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:07 pm

And I still think that Mamga Mines need it diffulity labal changed to Vicious. Also, does Blackmarket buy for it self when Tinker Gold Farming?
Leotamer

Postby fall_ark on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:15 pm

fall_ark

Postby Leotamer on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Alot is making a adventurer that can handle all three of them. While also being able to level up to get to them. The teir 3 witch probably makes it much easier though. But if that is the case, you see the problem their...
Leotamer

Postby Fran on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Magma Mines isn't that hard and the lvl 3 witch is certainly not needed. You have a vampire, with a platemail and some cheap preps he is more than capable of clearing the dungeon without that much planning.
Almost everything is beatable with almost any class and you most often have ressources left.
You should practice more generally instead of tackling one dungeon again and again and again in rapid succession.
Have you completed the main story by now?
You really shouldn't be complaining about end game content if not...
Fran

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Fair enough.

I agree. Magma mines is not that hard. You can win it pretty easily if you can take out the guards.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Leotamer on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:45 am

It could be just that my first to classes where Paladin then Priest. I have not been able to make it to level 7 as any other class.
Leotamer

Postby The Avatar on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:44 am

Why? What's stopping you? What's causing leveling trouble? Have you tried sorcerer?
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Leotamer on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:06 am

Normally I can even find good people to fight ( and sometimes while not thinking convert burn), I will try Sorc once I can some more money built up. Most of the time your forced to fight either Wraiths or Golbins at low level.

Edit- Completed as Sorc, to be honest it might just be the fact that I need so much preps to take it on, so I need to do tons of gold farming bewteen runs so it just feels harder.
Leotamer

Postby The Avatar on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Win the game if you haven't. It makes gold farming waaaaay easier.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons