[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - How do you get Earth Mother? And other stuff.

How do you get Earth Mother? And other stuff.

All things Desktop Dungeons

How do you get Earth Mother? And other stuff.

Postby Malow on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:33 pm

I thought that by now I would have seen her. Only things left so far is beating Vicious levels.

I also read on the wiki that "Once you have unlocked every one of the Gods, you may encounter the Crusader in a subdungeon." But I think I already encountered him. Is that the little lvl 5 guy that asks to not kill him for his XP? If so, I saw him, but killed him... :P But the question is, how could I see him without having Earth Mother unlocked?

Final question: How do I unlock the goblin?

Thank you!
Malow

Re: How do you get Earth Mother? And other stuff.

Postby Darvin on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Darvin

Postby Malow on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:02 pm

Thanks a lot! :)

25 chars!
Malow

Postby Madness on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Reminds me, we should make a summary pages on how to unlock everything.
Madness

Postby Joist on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:39 pm

I'd just use this for now : Unlocking stuff thread

It's largely accurate except all of the "class quest" stuff got move to the class challenges.
Joist

Postby Madness on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:31 am

I know but eventually a wiki is supposed to hold that kind of info, I could even make a simple {{unlock|Pagename}} template that outputs the Unlock parameter of that pagename, so the unlock page is autoupdated, ppl just need to work on the singular item pages.
Madness

Postby Joist on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:52 am

Joist

Postby Madness on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:13 am

Well, not all items need a template, only those you look to unlock, and those are usually more deep than that.

I'm only trying to create a complete and manageable wiki because I want the game to prosper and I'm not sure I will always have this much time (or will) to maintain the wiki, getting off with a great start means it is fast to handle and sustain when patches get released, having to edit things in only 1 place for every affected element, as opposed to having to having pages become gradually less reliable (even non strategy ones, strategy pages need fresh content regardless).
Madness

Return to Desktop Dungeons