[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - The Art of Negotiation

The Art of Negotiation

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: The Art of Negotiation

Postby Darvin on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Last edited by Darvin on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darvin

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Sorc silver would need a difficulty buff to make it a gold level. If it can be done purist it's not gold difficulty.
Joist

Postby Darvin on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Darvin

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Joist

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:22 pm

A secondary hard dungeon?! WHAT?! The fact that anyone can beat the purist shows that it's brokenly overpowered, and the indomitable is a complete joke. If he's still not tough enough let's just give him 4 lives with 25!

Maybe warlord is Vicious, but it only took me 3 tries, while Sorc Silver took me a LOT more. I can see warlord working if you gave the three bleats the venture cave stats.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:33 pm

gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Berserker gold is easy. It isn't a real gate at all. I did it without Whupaz, I found MA at level 3, ad I had no mid fight level ups. Just play an elf or gnome and use Consensus to get Mystic Balance fast.

I just tried Bloodmage gold, and it is INCREDIBLY EASY. I'd put it around the difficulty of monk bronze. I just played human, used whupaz and then reflex. I didn't even need my tri-sword. I had +4 at the end form it (Whupaz and reflex!)

Basically, as soon as you get the trick, it's a joke. I say Triple his hp and make Berserk 25%.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:59 pm

gjaustin

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Really? I didn't have too much trouble. 3 tries, I think. Of course, it would be a lot easier if orcs weren't total crap ATM, so take that into account. The same goes for Warlords too!

The Avatar

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Current humans are better than old orcs though.

So just be a human all the time.
Joist

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons