Okay, as of now, class challenge difficulty is kind of all over the place, and I think there's just a few easy fixes needed.
1. You should switch the bosses and gods between Sorcerer Silver and Gold. Also, remove The Undefeatable's revive.
2. Buff The Immovable a little. Once you figure out his trick, he's not hard at all.
3. Warlord Gold could use a minor nerf to the three bleats. Also, they should have funny looking goat sprites. Sort of a see-through "Goo" Goat, a REALLY FAT "Meat" goat, and a ghost/spirit "Tormented" goat.
4. Draugr is a bit on the weak side. I didn't even get ENDISWALL and he was a cakewalk.
5. What's up with Pally Silver? It's impossible. Flat out IMPOSSIBLE. There's definitely a trick, but it's not obvious enough.
6. Despite the Berglwergl nerfs, Monk silver is still very difficult. You need to remove one of the two "untouchable" plants, because you can't prep fireball. Oh yeah, Berglwergl has better stats than Itsssama, so this is harder than purist in Ick.
7. Now that we have the descriptions, can you make it show the story text even if you've previously won?
Please comment or disagree with my changes!
Last edited by The Avatar
on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I speak chaos.