[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Another early one!

Another early one!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Another early one!

Postby Blovski on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:05 am

I've also been fiddling with new bear mace, half dragon and JJ (for weytwutting). Solid start though I think the trisword is required. Bear mace prep overall a much better choice now. Successes on Hexx Ruins and Creeplight Ruins with this strat, no idea if with some gods fiddling the half-dragon can actually handle Dragon Isles or something of that kind.
Last edited by Blovski on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blovski

Postby Malow on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 am

Finally got the Monk Gold. Not too bad with the platemail bug, but without I would have failed!
Malow

Postby Aequitas on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:42 am

Aequitas
Site Admin

Postby Joist on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:00 am

Joist

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:23 am

The only three I can think of where you need to retry are the three new gold ones. Alpha Nostalgae sometimes blocks you of with only level two or higher. Sludge Minescan ruin you if you run out of wall smashers, and ATM it *seems* like Ssseth requires you to find him and BICEPS ASAP.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 am

gjaustin

Postby Malow on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:27 pm

Malow

Postby Lagmalix on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:38 pm

@UP +1

I've also done my best to beat the Wizard gold without scumming, so when I wrote about the challenge being 100% scumming level it's cause that's what it is. There are really only a few viable glyphs&items combos and when you have one of those the level is just a cakewalk. If you don't get those than you are really out of luck cause there is no way you will have enough resources to take down both bosses. So the level is either very easy or impossible and that's why I hate it and consider it broken.
Lagmalix

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Actually Wizard and Monk would easily be completable without the bug. I got FEELING PARCHED with the bug. I can beat it non feeling parched without the bug. And I beat monk before they added the Platemail.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Malow on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Well I said without the bugged armor and without scumming for right items / scenarios. But then again, I'm not an expert at Desktop Dungeons :P
Malow

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons