[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Thoughts on Stat Booster Preps

Thoughts on Stat Booster Preps

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Thoughts on Stat Booster Preps

Postby Darvin on Thu May 03, 2012 6:52 am

Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Thu May 03, 2012 11:59 am

I agree with Darvin, although I actually use JJ as a prep and even for Vicious runs. It really helps to get piety generation going from the get go.

I personally like the suggestions to make them flat stat increases and decreases. It makes things less complicated.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Thu May 03, 2012 6:09 pm

For JJ, the guy has taken a nerf to petition and piety gain, so the reward for using him isn't nearly as high and the you're taking a lot more punishment to grab petition. All things taken together, he's been seriously nerfed and needs support for piety collection. I'm preferring to convert into JJ from better piety farms. It only takes a little longer to reach 100 with Binlor or Earthmother than it does to reach 50 with Jehora, and you completely skip his punishments that way. Unless I really want WEYTWUT or early worship is paramount to my strategy, I usually hold out on JJ these days.
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Thu May 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Hmm... I guess. He's still usable, even so.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Bloggorus on Fri May 04, 2012 3:56 am

Last edited by Bloggorus on Fri May 04, 2012 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bloggorus

Postby Joist on Fri May 04, 2012 4:41 am

Joist

Postby Darvin on Fri May 04, 2012 5:13 am

Darvin

Postby gjaustin on Fri May 04, 2012 7:11 am

gjaustin

Postby Bloggorus on Fri May 04, 2012 8:35 am