[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug submit process?

Bug submit process?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Bug submit process?

Postby johndramey on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:33 am

Hey there QCF. Just wondering if you guys have a set process you want us to follow for submitting bugs/suggestions/etc to you in the coming days? If you don't mind a suggestion... why not use google docs? I (and I'm sure some others on this forum) am a part of another internet forum that is currently working closely with the devs from Dungeons of Dredmor. We've got a large google spreadsheet set up that everyone has access to. This allows us all to have a easy forum to fill out, edit, and just generally use to submit things for you guys to see. Also keeps your forums from being bombarded by the same bug/questions every day by the newer people/people who haven't kept up with everything. You can simply color code the bugs (e.g. Green = fixed, Yellow = Pending) and that will let people know if their bug has been found/addressed already.

Just an idea. Good luck on getting everything ready!
johndramey

Re: Bug submit process?

Postby dislekcia on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:10 am

dislekcia

Re: Bug submit process?

Postby johndramey on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:41 pm

I'll message you with a link to the dungeons of dredmor spreadsheet that I was talking about. Hopefully you can get some sort of idea from that. Hopefully it'll make QCF's life just a little bit easier!
johndramey

Return to Desktop Dungeons