[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Suggestion: Mystic

Suggestion: Mystic

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Suggestion: Mystic

Postby Fran on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:54 pm

I'd like to see the next logical step after the spoon,
"Fork on a slingshot"
Mount Fork, aim at monster, headshot!
Fran

Postby Lujo on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:21 pm

On the subject of charget items, i'd love to be able to curse enemies for a single attack.

Concerning slayer wands flavour retooling, heh, I'm not sure how familiar you guys are with the concept of "kashikara". Or at least what's it called in your languages. What you do is you take a bit of... whatever container, load it with gunpowder and small spoons ("kashika"). Chain links or any small bits of metal work well too. Add fuse, resist faschist/communist/democratic/theocratic invasion of your county/city/lawn. So, it's exactly what it sayes on the tin - a spoon bomb.

(Also, don't make it at home. What the molotov coctail is to a chemist, the "kashikara" is to a miner or metalworker, and it's quite dangerous).

So, retooling the wand into a spoon bomb would be awesome and justify it being a dirt chep and freely acessible prep.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Nandrew on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Ooooh. That was educational. And quite interesting, actually. And we *are* fond of spoons.

Dunno if we'll do it, but yeah, interesting :P
Nandrew

Postby Lujo on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:36 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Darvin

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons