[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - The Desktop Dungeons beta is here!

The Desktop Dungeons beta is here!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: The Desktop Dungeons beta is here!

Postby michal.lewtak on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:49 am

michal.lewtak

Postby Carl on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Carl

Postby michal.lewtak on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Can we have a method of deleting kingdoms? I'm such a content whore, I created a "Temp" kingdom just to see some level 0 building tooltips which I missed, and now I'd like to delete that trash. Also I may want to restart my game some time in the future to replay it with the many balance changes that will surely happen, and deleting the old advanced kingdom to start from stratch with a new one feels better than just creating another one.
Suggestion for the level-up sound: It's good if you remove the two drums; they get irritating after a few dings.
michal.lewtak

Postby dislekcia on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 pm

dislekcia

Postby Snowy on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:19 am

Snowy

Postby platypotamus on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:22 am

platypotamus

Postby Mbourgon on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:53 am

One big problem I'm running into - not being able to use the keypad. That's how I normally play, no mouse except when converting runes.
Mbourgon

Postby michal.lewtak on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm

michal.lewtak

Postby dislekcia on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:10 pm

dislekcia

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons