[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - The Double Realm

The Double Realm

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: The Double Realm

Postby The Avatar on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Hmm... True. You'll find all of your other glyphs through exploration, so I guess you're right.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:15 pm

The way Binlor's prep works right now, some dungeons give you a really hard time to get sucessive PISSORF. It's the main reason Binlor + Wizard doesn't really work for me. I either can't use PISSORF early, or I can't line up the boss against a properly long wall because of the indistructible stuff. It's quite efficent in putting a stop to thath.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby fall_ark on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:48 am

fall_ark

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 am

It gives you WEYTWUT? That's news to me! In fact, that would be great for lining stuff up...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:17 am

The problem isn't just lining monsters next to each other, the problem is that it takes too much mana and exploration to bust walls. If you hapen to magnet endiswall, then yes, Binlor's farmable, otherwise it depends a lot on the map.

For me, it actually made HoS harder than it was without Binlor prepped.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 am

What about lining monsters into walls? That does more damage and gives piety.

The Avatar

Postby fall_ark on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:03 am

fall_ark

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:08 am

Ah, it doesn't. You get a random glyph if PISORF or ENDISWALL don't spawn. It just happened that you got WEYTWUT.

The Avatar

Postby fall_ark on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:12 am

fall_ark

Postby onion_knight on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Is it possible to beat the new dungeon with crusader? His curse immunity means you cant get to the cursed side of the dungeon, unless I am missing something?
onion_knight

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons