The Double Realm

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: The Double Realm

Postby The Avatar on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:27 pm

I cannot be stopped.

(In order of completion)
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Nandrew on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 pm

I won't ask you how you did some of those. Also explains your near-constant references to Namtar stuff in particular recently. :P

So, how have you found his latest balance changes?
Nandrew

Postby Darvin on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:06 pm

I applaud your insanity, sir. Now do VHoS.
Darvin

Postby Lujo on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Huzzah for Avatar!

And on the subject of insanity, go for the Unity Bug. Gaan'Telet is doable, you have my word on that, how much it has to do with perfect storm scumming - you tell me.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:16 pm

The only problem is the unity bug. It kind of takes Gaan-Telet off my list for now.

Binlor is no longer completely broken, but because of the obscene amount of walls in Namtar's Lair he is still abusable there. At least he isn't a cheat code for Dragon Isles anymore.

Also, Devs, are you going to remove VHoS? It just doesn't fit. It imbalances the amount of dungeons and the concept of one Vicious presenting the ultimate challenge in any direction.

Also, on a different topic, I think you should make the puzzle packs unlock the gods. Eventually there will be so many packs you will never have economy problems.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons