[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Sassy Mutations

Sassy Mutations

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Sassy Mutations

Postby The Avatar on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:11 am

Here's the solution:

1. Take two magics and refreshment.
2. Use WONAFYT, but don't kill Beagle. Make sure WONAFYT doesn't put him on he altar.
3. Use BYCEPS.
4. Convert BYCEPS and cast ENDISWALL.
5. Hit Sir Mutton.
6. Convert ENDISWALL.
7. Cast WEYTWUT in Lord Mutton.
8. Convert WONAFYT.
9. Take Flames, Fireball Lord Mutton, and kill Beagle so the burning takes out his DP.
10. Convert WEYTWUT and fireball Lord Mutton

Darn, I got ninja'd.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby booooooze on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:02 am

Much as I hate to report such things, I'm doing a bloodmage right now who isn't taking any damage on bludtopowa. Maybe some damage. But, still able to regen health and double mana.
Last edited by booooooze on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
booooooze

Postby Halion on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:12 am

Halion

Postby TigerKnee on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:46 am

I kind of noticed we kind of reduced Stone Skin to its original Piety Cost. Funny, I thought before last patch we considered it to be "not good", and I think the numbers right now was worse than that version? Is Binlor really considered improved in other ways or did we all just learn to abuse him better now that requires a nerf?
TigerKnee

Postby fall_ark on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:12 am

fall_ark

Postby The Avatar on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:16 am

Yeah, it's still fairly abusable. I now have 9 or so wins in VHoS.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby TigerKnee on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:02 am

Well, after playing Binlor for a while now, I have to say I rather dislike the new Pisorf gift instead of EndIsWal because I dislike having to wrangle knockback.

If you don't have Weytwut it's not a very reliable strategy (or maybe I'm just not very good at managing walls to knockback) so you end up scumming for that or EndIsWall (probably using Glyph Magnet. I mean, what else are you going to use the preparations in that building for? The 1 for 1 stat trades really suck.)

Edit: Also Assassin. Maybe it's just me but this seems like a straight up nerf. If you only hit once before poisoning then I guess you break even in damage but if you need to hit like 3 times before poisoning (you're fighting a meatman) then you lose that -20% 2 times basically

(I hope my math is right)
TigerKnee

Postby Darvin on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:11 am

Darvin

Postby Nandrew on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:57 am

AARRRGH, yeah, just spotted what's wrong with the JJ code. And B2P.

A classic case of trying to cram too much into a Friday. Will try fix asap.
Nandrew

Postby fall_ark on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:08 am

fall_ark

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons