[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Picotrain on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Picotrain

Postby The Avatar on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:12 am

Wow, this update screwed a lot of stuff.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby q 3 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:16 am

I somehow got a bug wherein the Strength Potion bonus never wore off. Orc Rogue, stacking four potions before attacking, had the Might effect active (via Binlor's boon). Also tried casting CYDSTEPP multiple times and using a Badge of Courage but never got a death protection.

Not sure if but, but damage reduction doesn't affect the BLUDTOPOWA penalty. I don't know if it was supposed to, but I was so proud of myself for figuring that out as a way to make the glyph useful again, too.
q 3

Postby Mister Bile on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:18 am

Mister Bile

Postby Joist on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:01 am

Berserker and Rogue bronze didn't work for me when played through the guild.

Strength potion got stuck on for me too, no special stuff just drank it, attacked and it lasted the rest of the run (crusader).
Joist

Postby joek0 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:12 am

Anything that is supposed to give you death protection is not working. My Warlord plays will have to wait for the fix.
joek0

Postby Sarpedon on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:37 am

Sarpedon

Postby Kuranes on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:39 pm

As of the latest update "Excluse Subletting" mana potions don't give you mana anymore. Actually they don't do anything besides charging charging the Tri-Sword.
"Which farm animal is featured prominently in Desktop Dungeons?" "Snakes"
Kuranes

Postby Nateon on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:51 pm

Mana potions don't work, CYDSTEPP doesn't work, and I can't complete the rogue bronze challenge (completed it twice, and nada).
Nateon

Postby Raz on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Mana potions do still cure mana burn (but do not restore any mana).
I am beginning to wonder if the devs are trying to see just how broken things seem to be without many of the potions which are currently being used in ridiculous winning strats.
Here's to hoping I'm wrong and it's just a bug to be hotfixed soon.
Does seem strange that mana potions still are working with Bloodmage only, possibly to do with "mana potions are super effective" with this class causes them to use a different regen calculation than the other classes?
Raz

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons