[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby dislekcia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Class challenges appear to be broken at the moment. Codex. I blame it.

@Darvin: That makes even less sense than anything else that's been happening with the webplayer recently... Sigh.
dislekcia

Postby lucad on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Well, I changed browser to Firefox and everything went back to normal - well, except for the challenges. Crossbrowsing is a pain. :/
lucad

Postby Prezombie on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:12 pm

The game only registers a valid click if the mousedown and mouseup happen on the same tile. This makes sense.

The oddity is that if you mousedown on a tile, move the cursor off the tile, then return it to the tile for the mouseup, it's considered valid. It would make more sense if the click was completely invalidated if it leaves the tile after mousedown.

The level 6 "warlord" in the subdungeon should have the portrait relevant to the icon. Is there a reason the "portrait not found" image seems to be the lethal vines?

Playerside retaliations aren't added to the "click forecast". Specifically the sorcerer's native retaliation and the reflex potion. Monsterside retaliations are shown from fireballing, it only makes sense to do the same for yours.

In a similar vein, knockback damage is never forecasted. I can understand hiding the forecast when you're pushing the mob into the black, but otherwise there's no point in not forecasting it.

Leveling up with a large overheal shouldn't wipe it. If I level up with 200/100, the result should be 200/120 or whatever, not 120/120.
Prezombie

Postby Dischorran on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:06 am

I've visited Mystera Annur's subdungeon up north and gotten past the guardian a few times now, stood on the altar, worshipped, and she hasn't unlocked. The first time around, I ... may ... have been a follower of another god, read that her punishment only applies to the current floor, and promptly defiled the altar, so it's not as if I blame her for being uncooperative, but something seems possibly awry anyway.

Also, I'm clicking on class challenges and nothing's happening, but that seems to have been mentioned.
Dischorran

Postby dislekcia on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Bugs recorded up until here. Thanks everyone :)

P.S. Damage forecasts should get a rewrite eventually. It's a rather rickety part of the game system right now, especially with so many changes and additions to it that kinda violate the basic structure it was intended for.
dislekcia

Postby Nandrew on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:31 am

Nandrew

Postby Darvin on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:30 pm

The boss on Wizard Bronze can spawn on the north side of the river.
Darvin

Postby Prezombie on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:02 pm

I would love a way to see when the current dungeon is smaller than 20x20. Changing the out of bounds black would remove confusion when playing tutorial dungeons, as well as the smaller challenge dungeons.

In the Warrior Silver Challenge, the burning (x) tag never has the MAX label appear.
Prezombie

Postby sitnaltax on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:59 pm

The login is no longer saving my email address.
sitnaltax

Postby Prezombie on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:05 pm

In rogue silver, there's a mob named prist. should that be priest?
Prezombie

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons