[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Terrabull on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:21 pm

During the Jungle Beat quest (Western Jungle) I go to Taurog's room and touch his alter, the golems appear. I use the alter and worship him, taking a piece of armor. Using the armor I beat the golems. Then if I go to the alter OR the stairway, it crashes.
This has happened EVERY time I played the level. Including the time I got to level 9 and had done everything short of killing the boss, and had enough piety for the full armor set. And I managed to do all this while poisoned by the goblin! Naturally I was proud of that feat and upset that it was errored out.
I know this is a beta, but you're charging money for it, make sure the game is playable.
I have a screenshot of the error, but you don't allow uploads on this board.

I had to search the forums to figure out how to send you an image! Activate image uploads for this thread so people can actually do that! Or have some instructions somewhere!

http://imgur.com/g6GLw
Terrabull

Postby The Avatar on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:09 am

No. There's also Wheeze-Hard (Wizard) and Foyter (Fighter).
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:21 pm

dislekcia

Postby Dischorran on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:03 am

Dischorran

Postby xspeedballx on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:50 pm

I apologize if this is already known, I have not kept up with these forums like I used to, however I ran into a few bugs recently:

1) Taurog Puzzle #2, if you kill the boss but die it congratulates you, complete with sound and effect. You rightfully do not get completion credit, however.

2) Taurog puzzles 2 and 3. Death protection is messed up. Seems to have to do with GETINDARE. I will be told things are SAFE or a WIN even when I obviously am going to die. I THINK I saw this bug once or twice in normal games but I got it repeatedly in those puzzles.
xspeedballx

Postby The Avatar on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:09 pm

You don't use DP in taurog 2...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby sitnaltax on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:51 am

sitnaltax

Postby Gavster on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:42 pm

I was running goblin tinker on cursed oasis and found jehora jeheyu. When i wehtwuted a cursed enemy, or even hit one at times, it calculated the piety up wayyyy higher than it should have. I went from about 20 piety to 70 and had a stack of poison/2 cursed/2 corroded/1 weakened. So the swap between the two maps, id assume is recalculating unexplored spaces and is giving the jehora piety/random curse. I could afford petition, extra health/mana 3 times each with a chaos avator and converted to tikki tokki with 100 piety.
Gavster

Postby sitnaltax on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:58 am

sitnaltax

Postby sitnaltax on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:03 am

One more tiny request: please change the "Less Glyphs" prep name to "Fewer Glyphs". It's driving me just a tiny bit crazy.
sitnaltax

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons