[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby xspeedballx on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Another odd one. Found dracul again at level 1. I took no boons. I had 1/1 health upon exiting. I immediately bought a troll heart. I had 3/3 health and was level 2. I had not taken blood curse. Something hinky happened. I will attempt to reproduce the situation but it will be hard. I can also purchase blood curse again. Maybe some of this is behavior I don't understand but it certainly was all unexpected. I have a SS I will attempt to get posted.

Edit: Ok there really is something I don't understand going on. I by some luck got resources to kill something(really hard when you have 3 health at level 1(2)) I reach level 3 and now my HP is 16, as if I was level 2 with 3 stacks from troll heart. Definitely something hinky. Again have the follow up shot. Will attempt to post.

Edit 2: Happened again. Level 2 Monk with Pendant of Health, have 20 HP. Find Dracul sub dungeon, kill clone. Exit without worshipping, gain 20 piety but now only have 10 HP. Only level 2 still. Leave up, I shoot back up to 20 health as if I was level 2 with a pendant of health.
xspeedballx

Postby effullbao on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:32 am

I found Dracul on the main level of Ga'an-Telet Hard. Not that I was complaining. Only preps were Dragon Shield and Extra Attack Glyphs.

effullbao

Postby Darvin on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:54 am

Crusaders get an extra altar as a class feature. Lucky find with Dracul.
Darvin

Postby xspeedballx on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:30 am

You can complete complicated tasks part 1-5 before opening up magma mines. The quest for 6 will still come up and if you click on the flag you can enter the mines. Not sure if it is able to be completed or not but imagining so. The Magma Mines dungeon still does not show on the map however.
xspeedballx

Postby effullbao on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:02 am

Wow, I just thought that Ga'an-Telet straight up removed all top layer shrines.

I just tested it with the 4 alter prep. Crusader's 4 altar passive allows the shrine to spawn but a normal 4 altar doesn't. Shows how often I run Ga'an-Telet when it isn't flaming. :x
effullbao

Postby Gavster on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:45 am

Gavster

Postby effullbao on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:07 pm

I remember not getting credit from some gaan telet runs. Last time that happened, I used to space bar to leave the dungeon and it counted as "bravely running." From that point onward I click retire instead and I have no problem. I don't want to ever risk going through another run with a class I'm unfamiliar with so I haven't tried using the space bar for exiting since. It seemed to be a problem with only gaan telet too.
effullbao

Postby gjaustin on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:16 pm

When playing in Fullscreen in Firefox I'm getting a flashing effect. The rest of the dungeon will momentarily be revealed.

It's great for cheating, but I suspect it's not intended :)
gjaustin

Postby q 3 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:18 am

This might be intentional, but using a Transmutation Scroll on the Fake Beard destroys the item and results in a negative CP bonus.
q 3

Postby The Avatar on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Isn't burning supposed to add one fireball damage per stack? It's only adding one here. Either way, the damage prediction's off. I'm doing 41 damage and he has 90. Of course, that could have to do with the possible burning bug.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons