[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:51 pm

My big profile crashes after every run. I've only done one run on my new one (The Baadlands) but it was fine.

The first quotation around "H" is backwards.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby booooooze on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:22 am

Likewise stuck on loading after beating a dungeon (or quitting) thought I haven't fired up a new kingdom. (Figure I'll wait til there's more polish on early game before starting my fourth kingdom).
booooooze

Postby FDru on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:54 am

After upgrading the blacksmith (the 600g upgrade) something... weird happened. Trying to mouse over the blacksmith now gives me tooltips for the blacksmith preps, but they aren't visible and I'm not in the middle of prepping for a dungeon or anything.
FDru

Postby Naoya on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Not sure if a bug: I managed to kill Yin and Yang in their subdungeon, but I didn't get any items.
Naoya

Postby flap on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:37 am

On the kingdom screen the words "Advisor recommendation" writes on the top of the information related to the building we are hovering. It should be below (and hidden)

Also the message when you die is not centered correctly on the bottom right panel (Actually, I noticed that a few of theses message screens are not perfectily aligned and move a few pixels away when changing tab)
flap

Postby FDru on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:31 am

Shifting Passages is referred to as Shifting Corridors on the map, as well as the text pop-up when unlocking it.

Church god preps are allowed before discovering the gods, which causes game crashes when using a prepped god's altar in their sub-dungeon.

Some building upgrades have inaccurate descriptions, such as the mage tower level 3 (claims to offer the ability to summon glyphs when that ability is granted with the level 2 upgrade).
FDru

Postby Watcher487 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Watcher487

Postby squirrelnest on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:20 am

I started a new profile (to look at the new pics of course!) and am getting some weird happenings. I can prep gods I haven't unlocked normally yet. The respective god puzzles are not unlocked, and I don't see them spawning in dungeons, but I can prep them.
squirrelnest

Postby dislekcia on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:35 am

Could everyone having issues with the Unity plugin crashing please see this thread about grabbing logfiles to help us fix it?
dislekcia

Postby booooooze on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Don't think this is intended: started a new profile, and you can prep gods you haven't discovered/unlocked yet.
booooooze

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons