[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby grimskallen on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:26 pm

I tried playing Desktop dungeons in the browser today, and I noticed the "play" button points to the url:
http://www.desktopdungeons.net/play-desktop-dungeons-beta/

Sure it's only a minor annoyance, but the game isn't in a beta anymore, so I guess it should be renamed?

I've also experienced hotkeys for spells not working (quite possible entire keyboard not working) sometimes when playing (entire matches), I think it has to do with certain screen modes perhaps, I'll try to get around to diagnosing more exact when this occurs and give some specs along with it.
grimskallen

Postby Tinker on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:48 am

I observed two quirks with the battle selector (or however it's called). The feature when I right-click a monster, and it gets "locked", and I can use the Attack or the first seven combat-relevant items on it.

So if I knockback a monster into blackspace, it gets unlocked from the battle selector. Which is probably how it is intended to play. If the monster Blinks away, though, it seems to remain locked. Which is fine if it blinks around the discovered part of the map, but it seems to be the case even if it blinks into blackspace. Which leads to some weird interactions, pressing attack walks up to the monster and uncovers tiles.

On the Cursed Oasis (I'm sure this level is a dev's dream :) ), I can select a monster that exists in only one of the realms - say, a Shade - and have it remain selected even if I switch realms. Couple of exploits it allows are: kill a shade from normal realm and use Phys Res to do so; kill the Cursed Dragon despite having been thrust into the curse realm; pop a plant to get cursed again if it's selected. Interestingly, if I cast IMAWAL in the normal realm, when I have a curse realm plant selected, the wall will form in the tile but the plant will be pushed aside to the nearest empty tile (and IMAWAL will get partial cost refund as normal when cast on an empty space).
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby dislekcia on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:21 pm

dislekcia

Postby Kami on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:41 pm

Well another bug: If you get out of the cursed realm and are on top of the dragon, use weytwut, then stone the enemy on top of the draggon and lastly destroy the wall the boss will become non-selectable sprite.
Kami

Postby Tinker on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:53 pm

Tinker

Postby Tinker on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:17 pm

Goatperson does not seem to get back any Mana when casting IMAWAL on an empty space?
Tinker

Postby Tinker on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:23 am

Ok, I'm not sure if STEAM achievements count but I've found a quirky one. I just unlocked the achievement "Look Ma, No Hands!", however I was quite surprised about it. Because what the achievement says needs to be done to unlock it... I've done that several times, but I never got the achievement before. (I play mostly via the browser, but I take some easy levels also in the STEAM version, just to go towards achievements/cards, and I'm fairly certain that I should have gotten the achievement already.) However... when I did get it, I was playing as a Gorgon, and i gazed to death a monster I weakened via melee & spells. There might be a thing, how Amethyst Gaze interacts with this achievement...
Tinker

Postby Tinker on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Tinker

Postby Astral on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:19 pm

Not sure if a bug or intended to work like this, but in Magma Mines if you kill all the monsters except for lvl7+ spawned snakes you still lose Unstoppable.
Somebody spilled raspberry juice all over the place!
Astral

Postby Tinker on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:51 pm

I kep clicking food and when I clicked the last one I got this:

Tinker

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons