[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Urthop on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Urthop

Postby Naoya on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:03 am

Naoya

Postby Urthop on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:14 am

Urthop

Postby Sidestepper on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:22 am

The plants technically hit you when you attack them, but:

1) I'm not sure this particular interaction was intended
2) If it was intended, then the curse plants should also trigger TT's ire
Sidestepper

Postby The Avatar on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:26 am

TT is only angry when you get hit, and you don't get hit by curse plants (or you would incur 2 curse from each plant).
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Naoya on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:53 pm

I was clearing out the remaining monsters after I've slain Evolvia, and apparently a freakin' wall spawned ON the exit. Seriously, that sucks. Isn't it supposed to stop spwaning walls after Evolvia gets taken down?

Also, for reference, I've slain the tower of Goo first and sold his trophy, then defeated Evolvia.

edit: Okay, I just learned that you can leave the dungeon and it still counts if you've killed every Boss. Still, its lame that I didn't get the trophy.
Naoya

Postby Lujo on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:18 pm

I have a oldish profile, and my kingdom administrator keeps informing me about the locker system periodicaly. The way it works is that he's forcing me to put something in my locker (taking something else out in the process). Is this a bug or is it the implementation of the "force people to rotate stuff in the locker?"

It happens iregularly when I return out of a dungeon with lockerable stuff, but looks exactly the same as when the advisor introduced the locker for the first time so I'm confused.

EDIT: And also, it tells me to drag something into the locker, but the iteam I want to drag higlights when I mouse over a bit above the item, instad of over it.

EDIT: And then the whole thing goes away if I answer "No" on the popup which tells me that the old item will be discarded. I think it's a bug.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Lujo on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:24 pm

I was playing through the web browser and the game just failed to register a PQI win (Halfling Rogue Hoarder in DI). I know it was a legit win because the game would've informed me if I had broken hoarder, but the PQI didn't update.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Urthop on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Found something I didn't know was a bug until I saw Jays let's plays. I found Pactmaker as my first god, and instead of getting the dialog with which Pactmaker blessing you get, I got the normal Worship button, allowing me to pick a Pact, as well as getting the pact he gives you for finding his altar without having him unlocked.
Urthop

Postby Naoya on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:43 pm

For some reason, my safegame just lost most of its advancement, and reverted back to almost the beginning.

Also, I can't select my profile from steam. It just stays on "default", and is greyed out. If I click on edit, it gets stuck in the loading screen.

Edit: Has fixed itself
Naoya

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons