[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby dislekcia on Tue May 26, 2015 9:32 am

dislekcia

Postby Tinker on Tue May 26, 2015 11:17 am

I think the web-based game got updated, because I encountered a new bug playing on it... When I cast fireball from the drawer, it abruptly closes the drawer. So I had to move the mouse to the edge between every single fireball to re-open the drawer and be able to click the spell again. :(
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby fall_ark on Tue May 26, 2015 11:41 am

Two things encountered when playing on a new profile

1. The Bezar "Dimensional Dealings" quest has a blank icon when mouse hovering

2. Alchemist Pact when you're still first seeing Pactmaker (second time in my playthrough) seems to trigger 4 times each time you drink a potion, much to my chagrin.

fall_ark

Postby Gakato on Tue May 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Gakato

Postby lieronet on Tue May 26, 2015 11:00 pm

Losing max HP will get rid of any overhealth you have.
lieronet

Postby Tinker on Wed May 27, 2015 11:20 am

I've just found an inconsistency with the Thief's 'Hoarder' class feature: it doesn't seem to add an extra potion store if the 'Apothecary' preparation is used. This works differently from how 'Hoarder' interacts with the 'Extra Glyph' preparaton, which gives the Thief two extra glyphs, presumably based on the logic of (5+1)*1.33=8. I would assume this is a bug, because the design intent seems to be to calculate the Hoarder bonus after the effects of preparations are considered.
Tinker

Postby Tinker on Thu May 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Tinker

Postby coralium on Thu May 28, 2015 8:45 pm

On iPad Mini 2 (retina), iOS 8.3, v1.52 of the game, when I open the menu to this page:
I can't do anything. The music is still playing, but tapping anywhere does nothing. I have to force quit the app and relaunch it to get it to work, but then I lose progress on the dungeon I'm currently in.
coralium

Postby Tinker on Sat May 30, 2015 5:33 am

My predictor just smoked a joint! Really, Mana Burn? :roll:

So I clicked APHEELSIK from my inventory, and targeted a nearby Illusion with it. It indicates that executing this action will cause Mana Burn. I went ahead all the same, there is no actual Mana Burn, Illusion got poisoned normally.
Tinker

Postby berpdreyfuss on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:34 pm

Small things for the android version:
- The action "Dodge" has no icon on the action button when Dodge prediction is active
- The transmutation seal works not by dragging but only has a "use" popup which then lets you select an item to transmute. You cannot transmute a wall, this is only possible with the radial menu.
berpdreyfuss

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons