[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby FDru on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:13 am

FDru

Postby Darvin on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:55 pm

When playing the Goatperson in Cursed Oasis, deity altars do not properly follow you between real world and curse world (often getting left behind in Curse World or not being taken there)
Darvin

Postby lordatog on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:44 pm

That's a bug? It's always worked like that for me, with any class. I thought each altar was intentionally stuck in one world or the other.
lordatog

Postby The Avatar on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:05 pm

It is debatably a bug. Normally in cursed oasis only your altar appears in both worlds and the other stay in the light one.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby TheSchachter on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:34 am

Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby OneMoreNameless on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Vicious's description is missing a full stop compared to the other badges.
OneMoreNameless

Postby Wargasm on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Good Drink: health potions et cetera

Super nitpick: The h in health potions isn't capitalised like the sentences for other Priest abilities. I haven't checked other classes for intensely minor grammatical errors. :x
Wargasm

Postby gavbaa on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:11 pm

gavbaa

Postby Nurator on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:23 pm

I dont know if this a Stealth Nerf or I didnt notice, but:

If I recall correctly, Priest did 2x the dmg to Undeads. Now its +100%, so its a lot less.
Nurator

Postby OneMoreNameless on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:41 am

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Desktop Dungeons just crashed-to-desktop, without any warning or obvious reason. Ran the .exe directly, not logged in to an account, though Steam was open and downloading in the background without hiccup before or after. Windows 7 64-bit. Was playing an Orc Rogue in Shifting Sands, had cleared out literally everything but Evolvia and some random L2 wraith. Exited the subdungeon with the first-striking serpent, was checking the details of Enlightment in the codex, game crashed upon attempting to exit the menu. Yes I'm quite sure I didn't misclick the window's close button, before anyone asks that.

Are there any temp files or logs I should be looking for before loading the game again?
OneMoreNameless

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons