[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby 232 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Recently found out that you can double click to pick stuff up (making life a lot easier now!).

Anyhow, while you can pick up potions and items, it failed trying to pick up a trophy (tried with a wraith cowl and a zombie brain), and yes I had a slot free.

Postby PeaceChaser on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Got an upsetting crash while giving indomitable the big what for. I almost had him!!

Anyway, the game crashed when I used the refreshment boon from AM. I wonder if it was because I had like 4-5 different enemies missing a little bit of hp.
PeaceChaser

Postby Zaratustra on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:28 pm

- Mousing over the herbs in the witch quest crashes the game.
- I've managed to desecrate Mystera's altar repeated times.
Zaratustra

Postby ironicmuffin on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:09 pm

ironicmuffin

Postby Dunno on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Met orc, drank tea, cleared the dungeon; no orcs in kingdom. Maybe I'm missing something?
Dunno

Postby platypotamus on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:03 pm

platypotamus

Postby pakoito on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:21 pm

[Labels]
Mobs, Design, Unlocks

[Priority]
Low

[Pre-conditions]
None

[Steps to Reproduce]
Unlocking new dungeon tier

[Observed Behavior]
There's overlapping between random mobs in mid level tiers and the ones that were supposed to be unlocked by unlocking new classes. I mean I could find goats in most random dungeons even though my Mage's Building was level 1, when Goats are supposed to be unlocked by level 2.

[Expected Behavior]
Monster unlocks by either new dungeon tiers or new characters. Inform the player when it happens, only once.
pakoito

Postby pakoito on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:22 pm

pakoito

Postby DalaranJ on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:30 pm

I was playing as a follower of Taurog and decided to grab some extra piety by desecrating an altar or two.

Now, I'm sure the Glowing Guardian has a pretty low opinion of Taurog, but it probably shouldn't say "mundane" if it's going to remove my Taurog equipment.
You can't cut back on kingdom funding. You will regret this!
DalaranJ

Postby MrNixon on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm not sure this qualifies as a bug, but it's annoying enough to warrant some attention. I tried to complete one of the first dungeons with a wizard bringing a shield with him. I finished the dungeon and all, but when I tried to retire, I lost connection, and the game didn't save anything I did. I really loved the stand-alone .exe that was the game back in alpha, as this problem is no issue at all. Is there any thought to the option of releasing a stand-alone program to download at all? I've seen other games utilize something like this before.
MrNixon

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons